I haven't posted in a while... I just wanted to keep you updated with what's been going on.
I accepted a different position where I work which deals with bringing a lot more devops practices where we are usually caught behind the times.
Trying to help spearhead a significant culture change to an entrenched industry though a pathfinding project working with automation, cloud technologies, and adapting a large legacy codebase has been a lot of fun and a lot of work!
Ontop of all of my extra time/work devoted to that, I've had some other issues come up in my life. I'll try to give more information about that in a future post, but with the above mentioned issues and the business of summer upon me... well, we have put other things higher on our priority list, and I haven't had as much time for the blog.
While i'm on that, here is my list of excuses!
- My Macbook from 2008 stopped booting!
- I visited my brother who sailed onboard Le' hermione from France to Yorktown, VA.
- I drove out to MI to visit my mother!
- I spent a week leaving work at a normal time (instead of putting in extra time working on my project) to help out with our local
- I'm a lazy bum who isn't blogging as much as I should!