Saturday, February 14, 2015

Kill-a-watt for 240V appliances?

I've previously used a standard kill-a-watt device to check on power usage around my house.  I wanted to be able to measure more then my standard three prong, 120V receptacles however. 

If you want to measure 240V appliances, I have stumbled across someone who built something to do just that!

If you want to measure things which are hard-wired to your panel, or your whole panel itself, You can look to for information and their shop where you can order any of the parts you would need.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they are based in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment